Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions regulate the legal business relationship between PuraPharm International Hong Kong Limited (hereinafter referred to as PuraPharm), PuraPharm Club members (hereinafter referred to as members) and PuraPharm Club Membership (hereinafter referred to as membership). These terms and conditions are effective as of 1st April, 2013. We encourage our members to carefully read through the following terms and conditions.
- Customers can apply for membership upon any health supplement product purchase from PuraPharm.
- PuraPharm products include PuraGold®, Oncozac®, Haveron®, Nong’s® Instant Chinese Medicine range (Flu Formula, Cough Formula, Dry Throat & Cough Formula, Sleep Aid Formula), Cardio Clear®, PuraPharm® Nasal Formula, PuraPharm® Liver Formula, Arashi Kuni® Cordyceps Mycelium and Immuzac®.
- PuraPharm products do not include Singles, Combos, Capsules and Topical Formulae of Nong’s® Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules (Chinese Medicine Practitioners’ professional range), PetzUp® and PolyTCM® products.
- This plan is not applicable to Singles, Combos, Capsules and Topical Formulae of Nong’s® Concentrated Chinese Medicine Granules (Chinese Medicine Practitioners’ professional range), PetzUp® and PolyTCM® products.
- PuraPharm reserves the right of all membership decisions. PuraPharm also reserves the right to refuse membership.
- Successful applicants will be issued one membership card. The membership card is not transferable.
- Anyone over the age of 18 years may apply for membership. For anyone under the age of 18, they must have consent from their parents or have permission from their legal guardian before they can apply for membership.
- Members must not disclose their password to any unauthorized person. PuraPharm will not be held responsible for any consequences arising from improper use of password or leakage or abuse.
- Members may enjoy promotional offers held from time to time such as multiple Membership Reward Points or other special benefits.
- Members can only enjoy membership benefits after their initial purchase. Members can earn Gold/ Platinum membership status upon accumulative spending of HK$10,000 / HK$20,000. Gold/ Platinum membership is valid for 1 year only and starts from the day you become a Gold/ Platinum member. Memberships will be automatically renewed upon accumulative spending of HK$10,000 / HK$20,000 within 1 year.
- PuraPharm Club memberships are applicable for Hong Kong customers only membership benefits are not applicable to overseas customers.
Membership Rewards Program and Shopping Privileges
- Members can earn Membership Reward Points with every purchase (HK$1 = 1 Membership Reward Point). Membership Reward Points expire at the end of each year (31st December).
- Collect 2,000 Membership Reward Points for a HK$100 discount offer.
- Members can redeem their shopping discounts and deduct their accumulated Membership Reward Points upon checkout.
- There is no spending ceiling for Membership Reward Points redemption spending.
- Membership Reward Points are accumulated and calculated from the total purchase amount. Cents will not be calculated.
- Membership Reward Points redemption and other usage are only applicable when you purchase through the PuraPharm website and PuraPharm Club hotline (852) 2555 6181.
- For purchases made through the PuraPharm websites, Membership Reward Points will be deposited into the member’s account within 3 working days after the transaction is confirmed. Membership Reward Points will not be awarded if there is any transaction cancellation.
- If a member purchases through our shopping hotline, Membership Reward Points will be deposited into the member’s account within 14 working days after the transaction is confirmed.
- To enjoy free delivery service, purchase must be over HK$500.
- PuraPharm’s member’s record (cumulated Membership Reward Points, accumulated dates, total Membership Reward Points exchanged, redemption dates, balance, etc…) is considered accurate and final. PuraPharm reserves the right to correct or change any information without prior notice.
- Any objection to Membership Reward Points must be submitted in writing along with the customer’s receipt and membership number, within 3 months to PuraPharm. Any requests made or queries submitted after three months will be disregarded.
- Membership Reward Points are only valid until 31st December of each year. All accumulated Membership Reward Points will expire automatically on this date without prior notice. PuraPharm reserves the right to set and change Membership Reward Points expiry dates without prior notice, regardless of whether the Membership Reward Points were earned before or after the changed dates.
- Membership Reward Points are not the property of members, and do not carry any monetary value. Membership Reward Points cannot be exchanged to cash nor transferred to other memberships.
- PuraPharm reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions or terminate the Membership Reward Points of any member at any time. PuraPharm reserves the right to change all terms and conditions without prior notice, and reserves the final decision on all Membership Reward Points related matters in case of disputes.
Termination of membership
- Manipulation or abuse of “PuraPharm membership account,” “Membership Reward Points,” or member privileges may result in suspension or termination of membership and all related privileges.
- If a member has created more than one account, PuraPharm reserves the right to cancel all secondary accounts and cancel or refuse to merge all accumulated Membership Reward Points.
- When a member cancels his or her account (unless it is due to the merging of accounts), all unused shopping vouchers or Membership Reward Points will be cancelled and will not be carried over for future use.
- PuraPharm reserves the right to cancel, modify or replace all conversion terms and conditions and membership benefits without prior notice.
- Members may terminate their account at any time through written notice. Members must also return their membership card upon cancellation of membership. At the same time, their Membership Reward Points balance will be cancelled and deemed invalid.
- If any inappropriate or fraudulent conduct such as membership abuse or misuse, or any breach of company terms and conditions is discovered, PuraPharm will be entitled to cancel the said member’s account and all associated privileges and Membership Reward Points will be cancelled.
- If a Member acts in a dishonest or inappropriate manner or commits fraud or deception to gain Membership Reward Points, discounts, service and or other privileges, the said member will not only be responsible for full compensation of all Membership Reward Points, discounts, service or privileges, but will also be responsible for all costs, including all losses and damages suffered or incurred by PuraPharm.
Protection of Privacy and Personal Data
- In order to become a member and enjoy membership discounts and benefits, the customer must provide complete and relevant personal information to PuraPharm. Failing to provide full and accurate personal information may result in an invalid or incomplete application and hence rejected.
- PuraPharm is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of their members. PuraPharm ensures that the information collected, used, retained, transferred and processed are in line with Hong Kong laws and regulations. Customers who apply for membership automatically agree to all outlined privacy and personal data policies. If members do not agree to any of the outlined policies, they must submit a written letter to PuraPharm.
- PuraPharm may require members to submit information including but not limited to name, gender, age, HK identification card number, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, credit card information, education level, occupation, household income, interest and favorite activities from time to time. If the customer is under 18 years old, he or she must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before submitting any personal information to PuraPharm.
- The customer agrees that the personal data provided may be used and retained for the following purposes, or any other purposes approved by PuraPharm or required by law: (a) to provide services; (b) for goods and services promotional purposes of PuraPharm; (c) dealing with all membership related promotions; (d) analyzing, certifying and/ or checking service and related activity payment and conditions; (e) to fulfill PuraPharm’s responsibility according to relevant laws, regulations and industry requirements.
- Customers’ personal data will be kept for a reasonable period of time. Customers can: (a) inquire whether PuraPharm has their personal data; (b) obtain their personal data from PuraPharm; (c) ask PuraPharm to correct errors on their personal data record; (d) learn about the PuraPharm’s policies and practices on personal data. PuraPharm can charge a reasonable fee for the processing of personal applications. All requirements to obtain or correct personal data or relevant policies must be submitted in writing to PuraPharm.
- PuraPharm can disclose and transfer all customer data to its companies, subsidiaries, associated companies and connected companies (whether in Hong Kong or overseas). PuraPharm and its associated companies can also have access to all customer data for goods and services promotional purposes. PuraPharm and its associated companies can also share and compare all customer details in its database. However, PuraPharm may not so use or provide member’s personal data unless exempted by the Ordinance or PuraPharm has received member’s consent. If you do not wish to receive any promotional information or materials from PuraPharm, you must submit a written notice to PuraPharm.
- Customers who do not wish to disclose their personal information to a third party member must submit a written notice to PuraPharm (contact method as above).
Disclaimer, legal and judicial decisions
- Since our website and online system is reliant on electronic devices, the Internet and network providers, PuraPharm is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of electronics or internet failure.
- Unless otherwise regulated by applicable law, PuraPharm or its related companies do not make any statements or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to PuraPharm or PuraPharm Club’s reliability, and clearly states that it is free of any promise or binding agreements. PuraPharm is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses or damages suffered from membership application, product order, usage, vouchers or the inability to use any goods and services.
- PuraPharm reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to resolve and decide on all terms and conditions, disputes, or membership program matters such as membership eligibility, benefits, Membership Reward Points and exchanged items from earned or accumulated Membership Reward Points. PuraPharm reserves the right of final decisions on all above-mentioned matters. Decisions are binding to all PuraPharm members.
- All terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in all respects by the laws of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- These terms and conditions do not intend to in any way to limit the rights of consumers under Hong Kong’s consumer protection laws. If any of the listed terms and conditions is held to be invalid in court or for whatever reason, it will be deemed invalid but will not affect the remaining terms and conditions.
The membership terms and conditions listed on PuraPharm website local.purapharm.com should prevail at all times. PuraPharm reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions or terminate the Membership Reward Points of any member at any time. PuraPharm reserves the right to change all terms and conditions without prior notice, and reserves the final decision on all Membership Reward Points related matters in case of disputes.