Polysac-Comb® contains only 100% premium grade Natural Wild Yunzhi. Each capsule of Polysac-Comb® contains highly concentrated, pharmaceutical-grade Yunzhi extract 396mg, equivalent to 3.0g of dried Yunzhi. Polysac-Comb® can strengthen bodily immune function and improve the body’s resistance to various stages of serious ailments. Polysac-Comb® is an ideal complement to conventional therapy.
Yunzhi – the proven complement to conventional therapy of serious illness
Yunzhi has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to strengthen the body’s immune system and fight against various severe diseases. Increasingly more scientific researches and clinical trials have proven that Yunzhi extract helps stimulate the immune system so that the body is better able to defend against the serious illness. Yunzhi is an effective complementary treatment option for people with serious illness at various stages.
The main effects of Yunzhi (Coriolus Versicolor) published in research reports include:
- Activation of immune cells such as: T-lymphocytes, B-lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, bone marrow cells, natural killer cells and lymphokine-activated cells 1,2,5.
- Increase of antibodies and a variety of cytokines such as: interleukin-2, interleukin-6, interferon and TNF 2,9.
- Restore immunological response depression derived from serious illness treatment back to normal level 2,5.
- Enhance the body’s immunity 3,4 to reduce chance of infection 2,9.
- Reduce the side effects of the treatment of serious illnesses, improve patient’s mental and health status 12.
- Inhibit mutated cells proliferation 3,13.
- Increase the survival rate of patients 3,7,10,11.
Polysac-Comb® is manufactured by a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified factory in Hong Kong. Every step in the production process is strictly monitored. Every batch of Polysac-Comb® is tested against its safety by the world-renowned independent testing laboratory – SGS (H.K.) Ltd. and has obtained safety reports on heavy metals, toxic elements, pesticide residues and microbial limit tests. Its safety and reliability are therefore guaranteed.
- Chu K.K.W., Chow A.H.L. (2006) Preparation and standardization of immunomodulatory pepdite-linked glucans with verifiable oral absorbability from coriolus versicolor. United States patent filing : US 7,048,932 B2
- Chu K.K.W., Ho S.S.S., Chow A.H.L. (2002) Coriolus versicolor : a medical mushroom with promising immunotherapeutic values. J Clin Pharmacol, 42(9) : 976-84
- King-Fai Cheng, Ping-Chung Leung (2008) General review of polysaccharopeptides (PSP) from c. versicolor : pharmacological and clinical studies. Cancer Therapy Vol. 6 : 117-30
- Leung M.Y.K., Liu C., Koon J.C.M., Fung K.P. (2006) Polysaccharide biological response modifiers. Immunology Letters 105 : 104-14
- Liu F., Ooi V.E.C., Fung M.C. (1999) Analysis of immunomodulating cytokines mRNAs in the mouse induced by mushroom polysaccharides. Life Sci. 64(12) : 1005-11
- Nakazato H., Koike A., Saji S., Ogawa N., Sakamoto J. (1994) Efficacy of immunochemotherapy as adjuvant treatment after curative resection of gastric cancer. Lancet 343 : 1122-6
- Ohwada S., Ogawa T., Makita F., Tanahashi F., Ohya T., Tomizawa N., Satoh Y., Kobayashi I., Izumi M., Takeyoshi I., Hamada K., Minagushi S., Togo Y., Toshihiko T., Koyama T., Kamio M (2006) Beneficial effects of protein-bound polysaccharide K. plus tegafur/uracil in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer : analysis of immunological parameters . Oncology Reports 15 : 861-8
- University Research Findings of APG’s immunostimulatory Effect on Lymphocytes comparing with two competitors’ products in the market, 2003
- Tsukagoshi S., Hashimoto Y., Fugii G., Kabayashi H., Namoto K., Orita K. (1984) Krestin (PSK). Cancer Treatment Rev. 11 : 131-55
- Wong L.Y. Eliza, Cheng K.F., Leung P.C. (2012) Efficacy of yunzhi (coriolus versicolor) on survival in cancer patients : systematic review and meta-analysis. Recent Patents on Inflammation & Allergy Drug Discovery 6 : 78-87
- Yamashita K., Ougolkov A.V., Nakazato H., Ito K., Ohashi Y., Kitakata H., Yasumoto K., Omote K., Mai M., Takahashi Y., Minamoto T. (2007) Adjuvant immunochemotherapy with protein-bound polysaccharide K for colon cancer in relation to oncogenic beta-catenin activation. Dis Colon Rectum 50 : 1169-81
- Zhong Y., Zou J., Zhang L.Y. (2001) Clinical observation on alleviating chemotherapy’s side effect of PSP in treating gastric carcinoma. Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine 28 : 668-9
- Zhou Y.L., Hua J., Lin J., Tang K.X. (2007) Cytotoxic activities of coriolous versicolor (Yunzhi) extracts on human liver cancer and breast cancer cell line. Afr J. Biotechnol 6 : 1740-43
100% Premium grade Natural Wild Yunzhi
400mg x 60 capsules
400mg x 360 capsules
Directions & Dosage for Clinical Use
Dosage: 2-4 capsules, two times daily or as directed by a physician.
1) Before Therapeutic Treatment
For best results, start taking 14 days before chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery. Take 2 capsules each time, 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
2) After Therapeutic Treatment
Take 2 capsules each time, 2 times daily continuously for 6 months or as directed by a physician.
3) For patients who cannot undergo any treatment
Take 4 capsules each time, 2 times daily continuously for 6 months. Dosage can be adjusted according to patients’ physical condition or as directed by a physician.
60 capsules: 24g
360 capsules : 144g
60 capsules: 67 g
360 capsules: 265 g
Keep in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.